 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 628
    Getting started; FFT; millisecond timing —Patrick Miles
   Hi everyone, my first posting. First off, heartfelt thanks to Ralph for pbForth. Having recently (Jan 2004) got hold of Mindstorms 2.0 I thought I would lay out the way I found to get up and running with pbForth. It took me a week or two to figure (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Getting started; FFT; millisecond timing —Brian B. Alano
     (...) Thanks, Patrick. I just took the plunge into pbForth and I was stuck. After downloading the firmware, I couldn't get Ralph's console nor Hyperterminal to give me an "OK" response. I couldn't figure out how to get to the Bricxcc pbForth (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Getting started; FFT; millisecond timing —Jordon Hirshon
   Thanks for your posting of 9 April 2004. It was very useful. Jordon (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)