 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 614
  Re: WORDLIST

(...) There used to be:-) My code was written for pbforth 1.x which turned to be incompatible with 2.x (I've been out of contact with pbForth for some time and only recently got my RCX back). My fault for not testing it on the current version. Mea (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: WORDLIST

I should help with this tooo, maybe this weekend. Sigh. We just got between 60cm and 90 cm of fresh snow, so snowboarding and shovelling will be the primary activities, unless the roads are closed - which does happen frequently... Ralph (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: WORDLIST

(...) Lucky you! We had just some cm's and its all melting away today:( Ok, here's a new version of SEE, WORDS and friends for pbforth 2.x (tested on 2.1.5). First there are some words (Graphic? ... Head) which actually exist in pbforth, but without (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)