 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 601
  Re: WORDLIST

(...) The pbForth documentation which is included with the latest release of BricxCC indicates which of the ANS FORTH words are supported by pbForth. If you open a forth document (one with an extension which BricxCC recognizes as a forth document) (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: WORDLIST

(...) Ah, I didn't know of that. (...) BTW, I'd like to suggest (to Ralph, not you) that the pbForth scripts included in the release should use .4th or .fth or something a bit more distinctive. They're now .txt, so BricxCC does not recognize them. (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)