 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 553
    Re: Aborting from ISR —Richard Lucock
   Hi, (...) Yup, that does what I want, although I can't remember enough about forth internals to work out why it works. But it does seem to depend on the return stack having a particular structure, so I do wonder - what happens if the interrupt (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Aborting from ISR —Alexander Cech
   (...) Hi, the nice thing in this solution is that it doesn't inspect or touch the user return stack at all. The structures that are used to get to the FIP (instruction pointer) - namely: the position of the saved D-stack in the *private* R-stack and (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)