 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 542
Re: Light sensor question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 18:56:14 GMT

where <sym> is one of 'PORT1, 'PORT2, 'PORT3 and num is either 0, 1, or 2

  With obvious mappings, of course.

I only ask because my tests from the console are... inconclusive.

  Put another way, at no point does the red LED on the light sensor light
up, and I consistently read the same value from the light sensor, regardless
of whether I set the mode to RAW or percent value. In the former, I read
133, and an occasional 132 or 134. In the latter case, I consistently read
19. This seems to be independent of the input port as well. The RCX is in
known good condition, to the best of my knowledge.

  I tried swapping the position of SENSOR_CLEAR, but nothing seemed to change.

  Thanks

  Matt