 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 502
  Re: CPR for RCX?

From my experience, what you are describing is normal behavior for the current version of pbForth. Mr. Hempel has done an excellent job of creating a version of Forth to work with the RCX, but the work is far from complete. If you look at the (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: CPR for RCX?

(...) Me too, except that Forth gives you ample opportunity to hang the machine with infinite loops and errant pointers causing writes into the program space. On the bright side, I have been working on a trap handler for pushbuttons that will give (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)