 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 47
FW: Ir transmission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 16:36:05 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: John Cooper [mailto:robots@jpsc.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 1999 6:07 AM
To: Ralph Hempel
Subject: Re: Ir transmission

Right you are John. I've got that code too. My only question is do we want it
as part of the "core" or would you mind loading it as an ASCII file if your
application needs it? Since I write using RTOSes for a living, I can't imagine
a useful application without one...

To answer the question, I would say do it as core (quicker download). I think we
agree that any non-trivial program is going to need it. Of course you could offer
multi and non-multitasking .srec files if there was a vast difference in size.
--
John Cooper, Wallington, UK