 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 387
  LCD_NUMBER, Can't make it work.

The following has no effect: HEX 3002 301F 22 LCD_NUMBER LCD_REFRESH The following do as expected: LCD_4TH LCD_REFRESH LCD_CLEAR LCD_REFRESH Am I missing something? I've tried a few other things with LCD_NUMBER. Once I got 9999 on the display (that (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  LCD_NUMBER, made it work.

(...) I got it finally after re-reading the doc a few times. My arguements were in the wrong order. (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)