 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 360
  Re: Finally able to add asm forth words.

(...) It puzzled me for quite a while until I realized that the output was in pbforth.s. Once I saw the results it was much easier. (...) I agree. I have no interest in supporting a varient. I'll hack until it seems to work and then pass it to you (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Finally able to add asm forth words (long)

(...) Steve, You ARE using Kekoa's Internals document, right? Here's the part that describes the interrupt vector redirection. In fact, that's what I do for grabbing the OC1B interrupt for the servo control words... remember intercepting the (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: Finally able to add asm forth words (long)

(...) Yep. But if I have two choices I will always steal from working code over documentation. I will always write code in C first and see what assembler the compiler creates, especialy on a new machine. Trust what already works. -- (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)