 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 318
    Re: Standard extension suggestions —Jeffrey Hazen
   (...) >Let me describe how I program on the RCX and it (...) Actually, it's this first bit that I find intimidating...the forth part sounds fun. Jeff jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Getting started —Steven J. Morris
   (...) Hmm... Which OS are you using? Configuring the terminal window is easy once you know the magic incantation 2400 baud, no parity, 1 stop bit, no handshaking. Ralph forgot to document that so you have to learn it from this or several other posts (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)