 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 3
  LCD_SHOW & LCD_HIDE

I decided to try playing around with pbforth, and one of the first things I try after Ralphs testpb is to turn on the the little guy. So I type 3006 LCD_SHOW LCD_REFRESH and zip zero zilch nada. So I go looking through the code and find that (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  New pbFORTH version

I've just updated the website for pbFORTH with the newest version of both the source and the srec file. (URL) Thanks to Charles Anderson for pointing out the LCD_SHOW/HIDE problem. I've added SOUND_PLAY and SOUND_GET for system sounds, the arbitrary (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics)