 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 296
  RE: IR communications related questions (long)

(...) Back? You're switching back? Great! Sorry for quoting so much, but the points are apropos the discussion... (...) I based pbForth on hForth, by Wonyong Koh. It is pretty much compatible with any ANSI forth as well. Check out (URL) for more (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: IR communications related questions (long)

(...) I guess what I am really looking for is some kind of quick reference guide. If Hendtlass's book is compatible then I can use his appendix. (...) Gaining experience with real time issues is not exactly my problem :) (...) I guess I need to look (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)