 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 291
    RE: Thought on pbForth —Jeffrey Hazen
   To echo something mentioned on the first message of this thread, I just stumbled on a Forth implementation for the Palm OS: (URL) guess it really does run anywhere. Jeff jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Thought on pbForth —Ralph Hempel
   (...) This is by Neal Bridges, another backwards Canadian!!!! I use Quartus on my Palm, and it's really cool. The original goal of pbForth was to be able to edit source on the Palm and blast it up to the RCX.... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Thought on pbForth —Wes Matchett
   It is amazing this was mentioned just now. I just started reading chapter 6:pbForth of Knudsen's book with the hopes of learning to use my Palm to interact with the RCX. I don't know Forth at all. Is this a good place to start? What should I use as (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)