 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 289
  Re: Thought on pbForth

Ralph Hempel writes: > > I've been doing embedded realtime software for > > over 20 years. > > Sounds like you've got lots of expreince with different > paradigms, which is one of the most important aspects > of being a good designer.... My (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Thought on pbForth

(...) I _knew it_!! But I guess now I'm guilty of preaching to the choir... (...) This is EXACTLY what makes the RCX an ideal entry to computing. Nobody could sell something like a VIC-20 as an entry level to computing. But this is exactly what we (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)