 Robotics / RCX / pbFORTH / 288
    RE: Thought on pbForth —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Steve, welcome to LugNet and this group specifically. The pbForth group has been a bit sparse lately, but rest assured good things will happen soon. (...) Sounds like you've got lots of expreince with different paradigms, which is one of the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        Re: Thought on pbForth —Steven J. Morris
   Ralph Hempel writes: > > I've been doing embedded realtime software for > > over 20 years. > > Sounds like you've got lots of expreince with different > paradigms, which is one of the most important aspects > of being a good designer.... My (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

        RE: Thought on pbForth —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I _knew it_!! But I guess now I'm guilty of preaching to the choir... (...) This is EXACTLY what makes the RCX an ideal entry to computing. Nobody could sell something like a VIC-20 as an entry level to computing. But this is exactly what we (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)