 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 998
997  |  999
Subject:
Visual NQC 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:08:35 GMT

Yes, your right;

Visual NQC 2001 is build on the basics of RCXCC from  Mark Overmars, while
he can't support the program no longer.
Most of the program is the same, but there are also some new features like
dockable windows, new toolbars and a better to use templates window.

Also support for the RCX2 is added and even the Scout is an option that will
come in one of the next releases.
Another thing is that Visual NQC 2001 is available in three different
languages at the moment.

Visual NQC 2001 is supported by a team of developers al over the world, who
are interested to make it a great program by listening to the users ideas
and whises.

Use it, and you will see....

Ronald Strijbosch