 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 989
  Agenda PDA version of NQC available

Hi, I have setup a page at (URL) with information on using NQC on the Agenda Linux Based PDA ( (URL) ). There are cross-compile instructions, a ready to go binary for NQC, and a link to a Notepad like GUI editor for the Agenda. Right now, I use a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)