 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 966 (-5)
  Re: Q: Multitasking, and reacting to sensors

(...) Did you define the sonsors correctly ? For example : #define BUTTON SENSOR_2 #define DETECT_LEFT SENSOR_1 #define DETECT_RIGHT SENSOR_3 #define MOTOR_LEFT OUT_A #define MOTOR_RIGHT OUT_C task main() { SetSensor(BUTTON, SENSOR_TOUCH); (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MST, 2nd

Hi, for those of you still interested: The new version of my MST-generator is now bug-free. See (URL) (ren to MST.nqc) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Q: Multitasking, and reacting to sensors

I've downloaded NQC, and got it running. I have been able to make the motors run, to make them run backwards, then forward, etc. However... I can't get the sensor thing to work right. I want to make a program for a robot that backs up and turns when (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: advice for game of tag?

(...) Hi Rik, I am familiar with the idea of "Tag" but I don't understand what this means "to see each other". Normally, it would be enough that a bot sends a message as soon as it has hit the other. Another problem: why do you use random numbers in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

I have another problem with Visual NQC 2001. If I dump my firmware, the program will not recognize the brick. "Runtime Error '68' Unable to communicate with PBrick from method 22" Of course, I could not download the firmware. I hope we could get (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact