 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 963
    Re: advice for game of tag? —Bernd Frassek
   (...) Hi Rik, I am familiar with the idea of "Tag" but I don't understand what this means "to see each other". Normally, it would be enough that a bot sends a message as soon as it has hit the other. Another problem: why do you use random numbers in (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: advice for game of tag? —Bernardo Dal Seno
   (...) The firmware knows what (and when) it has just sent, so it can distinguish between incoming and outcoming messages. (...) That's not exactly true. Infrared light travels at the speed of light (300000 km/s), so you can safely ignore delays. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)