 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 928
  Mac IR tower error: No response from IR device

I'm trying to download the firmware using MacNQC. When ever I try, I get the problem: Error: No response from IR device. I'm using a Mac beige G3, printer port, OS 9.0.4. I'm using a Palm Mac adapter and the lego cable. The green light does come on (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)