 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 920
  WinNQC source opened

I never thought I will so busy for my official job! I think I have no more time to upgrade WinNQC so that I decided to open its source, this is written by VC6.0 with WinHelp and compile with all NQC sources. Now the NQC is 2.1 version, you can easy (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)