 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 910
  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) (URL) (...) I would, if I could ... When I go to the page (using Netscape 4.5), the buttons are "dead". Hopefully, Ronald is not. I sent him 2 mails but didn't get any reply. What's wrong? Bernd Frassek (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

I downloaded with MS Explorer 5.5 with no problem. -- Bob Fay California, USA rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

I have found this program to be rather nonfunctional. Anybody having any luck with it? -- Bob Fay California, USA rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) Oh, that probably means the web pages were written with Front Page which intentionally does stuff that only IE (usually only on a PC) can read. DLC (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) I've had similar results. I sent 5 or 6 bug reports to the author, but I suspect he may be a bit overwhelmed at the moment. I haven't heard a peep from him. (: Corey Snipes Boulder, CO, USA csnipes at qwest dot net (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) The website is re-designed and available for Netscape users. Ronald Strijbosch. (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Visual NQC 2001

(...) Excuses, but the first thing for me to do was fixing my website problems for Netscape users. Thanks for your reports and, as you said I'm a bit overwhelmed. Look at the websit for info about the actual situation of Visual NQC 2001. Ronald (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)