 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 901 (-5)
  Re: Where to Find Latest Firmware File?

(...) Its under a link named something like "Hacker Info - RCX 2.0 Beta SDK" on the www.legominstorms.com page. Dave Baum (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: MacNQC Not Recognizing Firmware File

(...) I'm guessing that you are using an older version of MacNQC, which only recognized certain file types as firmware files. Because the various ways of getting firmware (off a PC CD, download from web) result in different file types, this wasn't a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Virtual PC 3.0 Not Finding IR Tower

(...) The RIS software does some unusual things with the handshake lines. You'll either need to patch the RIS software or run an Applescript to configure VPC in order for the RIS software to work. See (URL) for more info. Dave (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: MacNQC and RCX Troubles

I have a PowerBook G3 233mhz (I think it's a wallstreet; it's black with the big white apple on the front, first generation) with plenty of ram. I'm also running system 8.1. The green light on the IR tower comes on when I run MacNQC and issue (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Where to Find Latest Firmware File?

Can anyone please point me to where I can download the latest firmware version? I searched the Lego Mindstorms site and can't seem to find it. Thanks! (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact