 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 9
    One Big Program —David Harry
   I'm going to follow Dave's suggestion in an earlier post, and post to this group, on an issue I raised to him earlier: The three principal limitations to "large" program development on the RCX are: 1. 32 variables globally 2. 8 subroutines/ program (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: One Big Program —Dave Baum
   Small misunderstanding... The RCX firmware contains a small interpreter which runs "RCX bytecodes". These are very different from H8 machine language. NQC generates code that runs within the interpreter, and asm statements just generate raw (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)