 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 895
    Virtual PC 3.0 Not Finding IR Tower —Bob Pariury
   I have a mac Powerbook (non-USB) running system 8.1 and using a Palm 3 serial port adapter for the IR tower. I have no fax or hotsync software loaded, nor any peripherals attached. I'm running the Lego Mindstorms software (RIS 1.0) under Virtual PC (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Virtual PC 3.0 Not Finding IR Tower —Dave Baum
   (...) The RIS software does some unusual things with the handshake lines. You'll either need to patch the RIS software or run an Applescript to configure VPC in order for the RIS software to work. See (URL) for more info. Dave (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)