 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 894
  Re: MacNQC Not Recognizing Firmware File

(...) I'm guessing that you are using an older version of MacNQC, which only recognized certain file types as firmware files. Because the various ways of getting firmware (off a PC CD, download from web) result in different file types, this wasn't a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  MacNQC Not Recognizing Firmware File

I'm using MacNQC and when I try to download a firmware file I can't see the file in the "choose file" dialog, although I can plainly see the firmware file in the Finder. Any help would be most appreciated! (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)