 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 885
  Re: Event dispatch

(...) I think the choice of whether to have a single task waiting on multiple events or multiple tasks each servicing a single event depends on the following questions: 1) Is there a single activity that should be happening that gets interrupted by (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Event dispatch

(...) Meanwhile I found this out too. (...) I think I never would have found this feature. (...) I like the new features in 2.3a1! (I'll try them tonight). TZS (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)