 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 838
  Re: Timing of RCX statements

(...) I wouldn't expect Wait() to be very precise. I haven't looked at the firmware in great detail, but generally when writing this sort of thing you set up timing chains. Imagine a function that gets called every 1ms for bookkeeping... void (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Timing of RCX statements

(...) Thanky Dave for your reflections concerning the timing. The thing that caused some astonishment and a little bit of frustration is that the RCX is so slow. O.K. - the code sent to the RCX is interpreted and this needs some time. However, I was (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)