 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 836 (-5)
  Monitor() and Event()

Can someone teach me more on Monitor() and Event()? Does the Monitor() check the event status repeatly or we have to make a repeat task to activate the monitoring job? If it is not checking the event status repeatly, why we cannot just read the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC 2.2 r2 released

A few minor bug fixes from r1 (URL) reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: RCX Code tutorial or better program all together?

(...) There sure is.... NQC, a program of the gods. (URL) the news group lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc is where you discuss NQC. -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Connecting 2 RCXs

(...) Hook up the output of RCX.A to the Input of RCX.B. Set the RCX.B's input to Touch. Now toggle the RCX.A's output from OFF and float. This will turn the ground 'short' on and off and work Exactly like a switch. No power runs though the Input (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC and RCXCC

Using NQC together with RCXCC (by Mark Overmars) is a fine combination that fulfills my demands for writing software, debugging and testing. Unfortunately, Mark Overmars, the author of RCXCC will not do any further development for this product. (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact