 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 828
  "True" Interrupts

When I did some work with the new control structures, I found out that they are quite nice (monitor and acquire). However, you could do the same in the past but you needed to split your program into several tasks which are controlled of a task (...) (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)