 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 80
Re: NQC emulator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:16:18 GMT

The idea has cropped up from time to time, but nobody has written one
yet.  You probably don't want to simulate NQC code, but rather interpret
the bytecodes emitted by the NQC compiler.  These are just the bytecodes
of the standard Lego firmware.  Shouldn't be too difficult - I suspect the
UI is at least as much work as the bytecode simulator.  I'd give it a try
myself, but at the moment I'm working on NQC 2.0 and a Mac front end for
NQC (MacNQC).

Dave

In article <FF9Ey5.88o@lugnet.com>, "Martin Erdelen"