 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 742
    Re: NQC 2.2 r1 released —Matthew Miller
    Whoo, cool. I'll make linux builds tomorrow. I also want to get the man page up to date, but that will come later. (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQC 2.2 r1 released —Matthew Miller
   Ok. Linux builds (i386 and src RPMs, tar.gz) now at (URL). I still need to work on the man page and docs. I'm probably going to start using one of the compile farms to make versions for other architectures and packaging systems. After I do the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)