 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 700
    Re: About Scout programming —Dave Baum
   (...) The Scout only supports passive sensors externally (touch and temperature). The light sensor is supposed to be used as an active sensor (although in some cases you can use it passively and get reasonable results). The Scout does have its own (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout)

        Scout programming in RcxCC —Zhengrong Zang
   After follow Dave's suggestion, I am successful to use RcxCC for Scout programming, here is the method. Edit two batch files named rcx.bat and scout.bat in rcxcc directory, the content of files are as follows: set NQC_OPTIONS=-TRCX rcxcc set (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

        Re: Scout programming in RcxCC —Dave Baum
   (...) Zhengrong - I tried replying to your e-mail, but it bounced. I'll reply here (since the answer may be of interest to others as well). The issue was that the above code needed a Wait(9) in order for the sound to be heard on the Scout, but the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.scout, lugnet.robotics.rcx)