 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 633
  Re: NQC 2.x event processing

(...) I don't have any changes in mind for the monitor/catch construct, although I'll listen to suggestions if people have any. There was a brief discussion about this a while back: (URL) that point I was already pushing a procedural approach - (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.x event processing

(...) #3, which was the approach you took. (...) I think what I liked about the approach in pBrick script was that it was fairly like coding a microcontroller in assembler: set up an interrupt vector and then include a label and code for the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.x event processing

(...) Not really a stack problem, just a control flow issue. On suggestion for the event handling was something like this: begin_events(EVENT_MASK, event_handler); // put code that executes during event monitoring here end_events event_handler: // (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.x event processing

(...) Getting things like Timer[0] = 100; to work while still allowing if (Timer(0) < 100) { } is a lot harder than I had anticipated, so I'm punting on array-style setting of the various RCX source (such as Timer(), UpperLimit(), etc). There are (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.x event processing

(...) <snip> Dave, Been out of town, and will look more at your messages this weekend. Thanks for the feedback. -- Gordon (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)