 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 614
Re: NQC and rcx2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 07:48:12 GMT

Dave Baum wrote:

In article <FuxC90.D3v@lugnet.com>, "James Pritchard"
<dungeon@madasafish.com> wrote:

How are thing going on this Dave? and does anybody know when Lego plan to
release the full version.

I don't know about Lego's plan.

As for NQC, there's been hardly any feedback (either positive or
negative) on the alpha NQC release.  That, plus the fact that I've been
quite busy with other projects, has made NQC a fairly low priority since
the alpha release.

I've been holding off using it until the features were final. Is there a doc
with the new commands in place yet?

Thanks for all  your hard effort though.

Dean
--
Coin-Op's For Sale!: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/coin-op.html
Dean's Lego Workshop: http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego_wr.html