 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 61
  Re: communication Linux - NQC - Cybermaster

(...) You can probably do anything you want with the [minimally documented] -raw option for nqc. You can use it to send arbitrary packets to the RCX or Cybermaster. For example, to query variable 0, you could do this: nqc -c -raw 120000 Of course, (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: communication Linux - NQC - Cybermaster

(...) Thanks for your suggestions. Say, just what is variable 0? The first variable assigned? I should probably try to read some more about the internals of the RCX/Cybermaster, I suppose. Fredrik (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: communication Linux - NQC - Cybermaster

(...) Yep, NQC assigns from 0 up. The listing (use -L) will print out the variable cross reference for an NQC program. Dave (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)