 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 606 (-5)
  Re: No Scout Support in RCXcc

(...) I was actually answering my own posted question on the matter. I had several emails asking for me to tell them what I find out. I figured everyone would want to know. I do not feel I was being negative about the matter and don't appreciate (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: No Scout Support in RCXcc

(...) Does RXCcc actually set the -T flag or use the default. If default then you can set the target with the environment variable. If you get really desperate you can hack nqc to ignore the -T flag and do what you want instead. I suggest more (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  No Scout Support in RCXcc

I've talked to the creator of RCXcc about Scout support. This is what he had to say; Mark Overmars wrote: "This is not planned for the near future." There you have it. Sadly, from what I can gather, all we need RCXcc to do is use the -SCOUT tag (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Datalog with NQC 2.2 a1

(...) Yes, if I remember correctly the user space was 6.1 blocks. Regardless of how much free ram the system had. Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

(...) I got e-mail a while back from mikest@corp.home.net who ported an older version of NQC to BEOS. I think the only change was a new serial port class (PSerial_beos.cpp) and some tweaks to the Makefile. You may want to contact him. If anybody (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact