 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 593
    Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test —Dave Baum
   (...) I'm a bit confused...is there a bug I'm supposed to be looking at, or are you posting the code just as an example of using the display. If the former, could you let me know what you expected and what actually happened? Dave Baum p.s. No need (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test —Ralf Krause
   Hi Dave, no there is no mistake in NQC. Sorry if I confused you. I 've found a mistake in my samples #5 to #8. I wanted to show that you can use a variable i as a parameter with the function Display(i, 0). My mistake was that I copied the code from (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)