 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 588
    Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test —Ralf Krause
   Hi, thank you Dave for the new version 2.2 a1 of NQC. I 've done some tests because I want to display some messages. Have a look to the attached test1.nqc. It seems that there was something wrong with my last mail. I try it once more. Now there (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test —Dennis Williamson
   You have to include the code as part of the main message (paste in the text). Lugnet doesn't allow _any_ attachments. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)