 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 55
Re: Compiling NQC
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 03:59:58 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Alex Wetmore
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 9:33 AM
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Compiling NQC

Rich Thompson <richone@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message
news:FAvu5G.4Hw@lugnet.com...
A basic output of the errors I am seeing:

gcc -c -O6 -pipe -m486 -Iplatform -Ircxlib -Inqc -Wall • -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -Werror -DDEFAULT_SERIAL_NAME='"/dev/ttyS0"'
nqc/AsmStmt.cpp -o nqc/AsmStmt.o
In file includedgcc:  from nqc/JumpStmt.h:25,
                 from installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No
such file or directory

This sounds like gcc isn't installed properly.  cc1plus is the first stage
of the compiler.  Can you compile anything properly?

alex