 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 545
Re: NQC on Linux dilema...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 05:46:36 GMT

Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote:

This is very strange.  Communication looks perfectly normal.  I can't
think of any reason for a hang.  Is it possible for you to build nqc
from source?  If so, we can instrument any calls to the serial driver
and determine if the driver is hanging or nqc.

the same thing is happening to me, and i did build it from source.
i can recompile with changes, if you think it might be useful in
figuring out whats going on, though.

--
Science can only ascertain what is, but not what should be, and
outside of its domain value judgments of all kinds remain necessary.