 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 524
Re: NQC in Boston University Linux :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 03:04:03 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote:

So, when we release BU Linux R1 next Tuesday [1], it will be the first [2]
Linux distribution to ship with NQC included.

<http://www.bu.edu/computing/linux/>, if you care.

cool :)  Heh, did you look at 6.2 yet?  I installed it today, though I
haven't noticed any major difference yet...

:)

Dan

btw, since you're at BU, have you ever heard of Three Kingdoms, or more
commonly, 3K?  ;)