 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 522
Re: problem building bugbot3.nqc in cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 23:21:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In article <FsFsts.49C@lugnet.com>, "Jose Antonio Vacas"
<joseavm@meta4.com> wrote:

When I try to compila bugbot3.nqc (the code of the Dave's wonderfull
book)
using my cybermaster as target, the compiler return twice the following
error:

Just delete the SetSensor() lines.  CyberMaster only supports touch
sensors, so the entire sensor configuration thing isn't needed...in fact
CyberMaster doesn't support some of those bytecodes (which is why many
of the constants and functions aren't defined for NQC).  Otherwise,
things should work (although I haven't tried it myself).

Dave Baum

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com