 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 490
489  |  491
Subject:
NQC/RcxCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 02:12:18 GMT

Thanks to everyone who suggested that I use NQC for programming, I now have a
copy of RcxCC installed, and programming in it is easier than in the lego
graphic interface (as long as you remember the ;'s)

The coal unloader program is done (it took about 2 hrs to do, working backwards
from the lego program, and using the tutorial)

Now, all I have to do is reconnect the air supply...I think it will be even
hungerier now that the switchs move a little faster.

James Powell