 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 486
  asm in NQC.

All, I have tried various ways to put asembly in my NQC programs. I have copied stuff from the header files but it does not work. I would like to use the slope parameter of the SetSensorMode opcode, but NCQ does not support this. That is why I need (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: asm in NQC.

(...) You don't really need asm to do this. Due to a side-effect of how the bytecodes are implemented, you can set the slope value simply by adding it to the 'mode' parameter... // use a slope of 10 for light sensor on port 1 SetSensorType(SENSOR_1, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)