 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 445
Re: scout.nqh no longer necessary?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 01:53:44 GMT

In article <FpsA26.C0s@lugnet.com>, "Ben Jackson" <ben@ben.com> wrote:

It looks like Scout programs no longer need `#include "scout.nqh"', and
the
file has been removed from the NQC beta distribution.  Is that correct?

Correct.  Initially (2.1 b1) I put the Scout support in a separate
include file because I wasn't ready to merge all of the changes
together.  As of b2, the compiler's built-in system include file
includes RCX, Cybermaster, and Scout APIs.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com