 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 441
    Re: Having trouble with -D option —Matthew Miller
   (...) Same with 2.1b3. FWIW, #ifdef D task main() {} #endif works as expected. D is getting defined, just not to 1. (Or to any number.) (25 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Having trouble with -D option —Mark Haye
   Yes, I noticed that too, but I'm trying to program multiple RCXs with the same source, and the symbol is meant to represent the RCX's id, so it must have multiple values. Thanks anyway for the quick response. -- Mark Haye, haye (at) us (dot) ibm (...) (25 years ago, 12-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)