 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 430
    Re: Honk if your debugging? —Georg Bauer
   Hi! (...) Yup, that's why I use the datalog. Ok, I am one of those weirdos that prefer core-debugging over stepping through your source, that might explain it a bit ... bye, Georg (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

        Re: Honk if your debugging? —Mike Kory
   If you're using Windows, you can watch your programs variables with Rcx Command center. It wouldn't be hard to write a variable watcher for other platforms either. This doesn't cover all debugging sessions but I find it helps a lot. Mike Kory Georg (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)