 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 410
Re: NQC 2.1 b3 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:48:50 GMT

Linux builds of NQC are now available in tar.gz and RPM format at:

<URL://www.mattdm.org/mindstorms/nqc/>

including the new 2.1.b3, as well as the stable 2.0.2 release and some docs
packaged nicely.

To the best of my knowledge, these binaries work beautifully. If they don't
for you, please let me know.

The URL above should always be good, but I may also create an
nqc.mattdm.org, time permitting and if I feel inspired.

I plan to start doing debian packages in the future sometime too, when I get
so inspired.