 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 371 (-5)
  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) :-) Leonard Stiles <lstiles@hotpop.com> (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  NQC 2.1 b2 Linux binaries + rpm (was Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test)

I put up a Linux binary package in tar.gz format + rpm + source in srpm format at: <URL:(URL). I'd appreciate it if folks would look at it and tell me if I've done anything stupid. (Especially in the RPM.) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: NQC 2.1 b2 in beta test

(...) Not that I'm complaining or anything :) but is the 'listen' feature I talked about a while ago in the plan for the future? I'll work on making Linux builds today if I have a chance. (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  offtopicy sort of thing

Ok, so it's nothing to do with nqc and not much to do with mindstorms, but here's a nice bit of elementary physics I came across while playing with my RIS: Take two 9v dc lego motors like the ones you got with the RCX. Stick something, a wheel or a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Yippee!

My copy of Dave's book has just arrived! But I'm stuck at work for the next 8 hours so I can't play with it. Boo. -- Mark Rendle Est nunc salvus cessare vester computare (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact